Adress : rue du Circuit, B-5575 Gedinne
Vehicle-pass and entrance bracelets
1 subscribed motorcycle = 1 Vehicle-pass, 1 pilot bracelet, 2 companion bracelets
2 subscribed motorcycles = 1 Vehicle-pass, 1 pilot bracelet, 3 companion bracelets
3 subscribed motorcycles = 2 Vehicle-passes, 1 pilot bracelet, 4 companion bracelets
1 subscribed sidecar = 2 Vehicle-passes, 2 pilot bracelets, 3 companion bracelets
Tickets only available at the track entrances, no online sale
1 entrance only for Friday : 10 €
1 entrance for 1 day (Saturday or Sunday) : 20 €
1 entrance for 3 days : 25 €
Free for -16.
Your stay and restauration
- Possibility for camping on site as off Thursday 23th of August untill Monday 27th of August. Water and electricity will be available. Showers and toilets are also to be found on the premises..
- List of hotels, B&B’s,… see Guide touristique à Gedinne, pays des vallées, Office du tourisme de Gedinne: email: email@example.com
- Chips-shop, pizzastand, ice-cream, bars … all will be present on site.
- List of restaurants and local bars in the neighbourhood of Gedinne.
- Look over HERE.
- 7.00 P.M. : Opening of the big tent
- 10.10 A.M. : start of practice
- 6.05 P.M. : end of practice
- 8.00 P.M. at … : Animation at the tent
- 8.00 A.M. : start of practice
- 10.45 A.M.: start of races
- 00.20 P.M. – 1.15 P.M. : break
- 6.10 P.M. : end of races
- 8.00 P.M. : Price giving
From 9.00 P.M. : Rockabilly Show : part 1 Vincent Slegers (Hill country blues)
And part 2 Van Goat
Security and behaviour
- Put all your dirt in the foreseen dustbins and dirtbaggs. Extra dirtbaggs can be obtained at the race office.
- Please close correctly your dirtbaggs so an easy and clean pick-up can be secured.
- A special container for chemical toilet waste has been put at your disposal in the neighbourhood of the camping toilets.
- No bonfires allowed, so please do not take any stones nor wood to the site. This material damages the premises heavily.
- Non legaly insured paddock bikes forbidden in the paddock
- Keep your dog at a leash at all times and keep your children as close to you as possible.
- Please don’t forget you’re watching motorcycle races and, thus, the dangers that comes with it. Respect at all times all safety directions and signs. Please follow at all times any directions coming from the race organisation, track commissioners or any safety personnel.
Stay alert !